Hi there, welcome to my little space on the Internet. After almost three and a half years of struggling, crying, laughing, and making memories I’ll hold dear forever, I’ve almost reached the end of my college journey. This August I will be heading off to Walt Disney World. I will work as a front desk associate and graduate college. This means I need to learn how to navigate the crazy world of adulthood. I’d love to have you come along on this journey with me and hopefully learn something in the process. But first, I’d like to give you the chance to get to know me a little better. So in honor of my 21 years of life, here are 21 things about me.
21 Things About Me
- I have two guinea pigs, Carol and Luna, who are like children to me
- All of my classes senior year of high school were taken at a community college, so I’ll be graduating a semester early
- My boyfriend and I have been dating for just under four years, and I’m looking forward to many more years together
- I have a very rough idea of what I want to do with my life, but let’s be honest, not very much of one at all
- My favorite food is pasta and I eat it as much as I can while still trying to maintain some semblance of health
- I’m a major coffee addict. I regularly have to talk myself out of spending money to buy [multiple] cups of coffee a day
- I have worked at an ice cream shop for five and a half years and it’s basically the best job ever
- I’ve been to Disney over 100 times throughout my life
- My birthday is my favorite holiday and my favorite day of the year. I really like my birthday
- I met my best friend when I was four and have stayed friends with him ever since
- In my freetime I like to read, play with my guinea pigs, watch TV and explore
- I get tired easily and I’m not really a night person or a morning person, more like a day person
- I’ve done competitive Irish dance for around 10 years
- I live in Florida and go to college at the University of Florida
- Even though I’ve lived in Florida and hate the lack of seasons, I still can’t imagine living anywhere else
- I’m majoring in event management
- I took Spanish for 13 years in school and still can’t speak or understand it
- Science and math are both difficult for me to understand, but I wish I was good at them
- I decided to start a blog because I love reading other people’s blog and ideas, so I wanted to share my own
- My family has two dogs, Spice and Lillie, and a cat, Moe. All three of them are some of the most loving animals you’ll ever meet. When they’re not driving you up a wall that is.
- I’ve never been out of the continent, but with a little luck and a lot of saving I won’t be able to say that for much longer
I look forward to seeing you around as we learn how to “adult” together.